The Reader Problems Tag:
You have 20, 000 books on your TBR. How in the world do you decide what to read next?
- Maybe try creating a TBR jar if I wasn’t sure what to read next, if not then I normally go for a mood read.
You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you quit or are you committed?
- Stick with it, because I hate leaving a book not finished. I’ll go through the pages really quickly, just to say that I’ve finished it!
The end of the year is coming and you’re so close, but so far away on your Goodreads reading challenge. Do you try to catch up and how?
- I do try and catch up! Read smaller books or magazine articles and pass that off.
The covers of a series you love do. Not. Match. How do you cope?
- I think I’d be okay really, but also try and maybe complete them!
Everyone and their mother loves a book you really don’t like. Who do you bond with over shared feelings?
- I write my blog post! Or I tweet about it endlessly.
You’re reading a book and you are about to start crying in public. How do you deal?
- I panic! Put the book down and try not to cry, and quickly try and find a way home as quick as possible so I can get it read.
A sequel of a book you loved just came out, but you’ve forgotten a lot from the prior novel. Will you re-read the book? Skip the sequel? Try to find a synopsis on Goodreads? Cry in frustration?!?!?!
- I’ll probably re-read the book, or at least read a synopsis. But I’ll definitely buy the sequel.
You do not want anyone. ANYONE. Borrowing your books. How do you politely tell people nope when they ask?
- I’m not really one of those people, but if I was, I’m not sure really if there is a polite way! I think I’d turn around and say a lie, maybe that I’ve already given it to someone or my Mum wants to read it after me.
You’ve picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over your reading slump?
- I’ll pick up one of my favourites, or maybe see what is popular in the book blogging world.
There are so many new books coming out that you’re dying to read! How many do you actually buy?
- I’ll buy whichever ones stand out for me, I can’t afford them all!!
After you’ve bought the new books you can’t wait to get to, how long do they sit on your shelf before you get to them?
- Normally after I’ve finished the one I’m currently reading.
Feel free to do this tag!