Hellooo, it’s been a while since I’ve just posted a general update so I thought it would be best to do that now. Life is going to be getting pretty hectic within the next week or so.
Books I’ve read and Reviewed:
Due to being away on holiday for a while, I’ve massively caught up on some books that have been on my tbr for ages. I’ve also got round to reviewing them all, and I’m pleased to say that some of them are even ARC’s.
- I see you, by Clare Mackintosh – Definitely one of my highlights, I absolutely loved this book.
- Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine, by Gail Honeyman
- The daughters Secret, by Eva Holland
- While I was Sleeping, by Dani Atkins (Arc)
- The Girl in the Letter, by Emily Gunnis (Arc)
- The Sunday Lunch Club, by Juliet Ashton
What I’ve Been Watching:
I’ve also been watching a hell of a lot of netflix while I’ve been relaxing and watching it in the background while I’ve been doing other stuff.
- Friday Night Dinner
- The IT Crowd
- To all the Boys I’ve Loved Before – I can’t wait to write a review for this, the books were my complete favourite and I loved this adaptation.
- Fresh Meat
- The Crown – I’m still watching Season Two at the moment, I’m really enjoying it.
Currently I’m reading
A Dance with Dragons: Dreams and Dust; by George R.R. Martin: This has been on my currently reading, and to read, list for absolute ages. It’s just so big that it kept putting me off, but my Dad pulled it out of my TBR jar, so I’m now determined to get through it. And I’m actually loving it, it may be big but his writing is just so easy to get into.
- I start Uni a week on Monday, which is when I’ll be having my induction talk and going to enroll. The week after is when my actual lectures and seminars will start, I’m really looking forward to it but I am quite nervous as well. So I’ll either be doing a lot of writing to take some breaks and have some me time, or I won’t be doing any writing because I’m stressed!
- I’ve taken on some extra responsiblities at Oxfam, so I am now a section specialist in the bookshop. Which is amazing for me, because it’s the Young Adult and Teen shelves! I love going through the books and organising my little section. I also try to help out as much as I can by picking up extra shifts or helping to organise some fundraising.